Below is a list of RPI reports dating back to 1997. The links will take you to the archived RPI website and will sometimes require the use of frames to display the article correctly.
- 2005. Developing open-source catastrophe risk models, http://www.open-risk.org (currently inactive), Bermuda, 12pp. R. Murnane
- 2005. An Introduction To Long-Range Forecasting. R. Murnane
- 2003. Weather extremes and atmospheric oscillations: A science-business research agenda. R. Murnane (Ed.) RPI Series 4. 15 pp.(PDF)
- 2000. Tornadoes, Hail and Insurance. D. Malmquist (Ed.) RPI Series 3. 35 pp.(PDF)
- 1999. European Windstorms and the North Atlantic Oscillation: Impacts, Characteristics, and Predictability. D. Malmquist (Ed.) RPI Series 2. 23 pp.
- 1997. Tropical Cyclones and Climate Variability: A Research Agenda for the Next Century. D. Malmquist (Ed.) RPI Series 1. 46 pp. full document, concise document
- 1997. Hurricane Winds over Land: Recommendations for Research. D. Malmquist (Ed.) 54 pp.